Thursday, May 10, 2007

nerves of nerf

My life is not exciting. Get up. Work. Work out. Watch TV. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

So it's hard to come up with stuff to write here. The drama that was about a year of my life...not so much. It's resolved. And the steely resolve that situation gave me has started to wear off. So now my nerves of steel are squishy. Are they in need of exercise? Maybe. But nevertheless they are being tested.

Saturday (less than 2 days from now) I am meeting some pretty important people. They aren't professional athletes, actors, the George W.'s, or anyone famous to the world. But they're pretty important to someone who's pretty important to me.

I've been told not to stress about it or worry about it. And I know that I shouldn't. But it's important that I make a good impression. So until I meet them I'm going to stress and worry and hyperventilate. Then I'll be fine.

And the biggest obstacle I'll have to overcome is what to wear to work on Monday.

No comments: